Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iFrogz sale

Default iFrogz sale

It's not listed on SR, but iFrogz is having a 50% off sale going on right now-if you need a case for an iPod, you might want to check it out!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Cool! DH just bought me a new Nano as an early Christmas present! Any recommendations on what I need to get? Do you know how long the sale lasts? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Cool! DH just bought me a new Nano as an early Christmas present! Any recommendations on what I need to get? Do you know how long the sale lasts? Thanks!
    The standar wrapz should do a pretty good job of protecting from shock, and protecting the video screen. I have no idea how long the sale lasts, it's unadvertised, I just happened upon it by accident last night.

What an awesome tip! We are buying a new case for our DS's ipod video this Christmas and have been on the site several times trying to decide which one to get. I guess today is the day to decide!!

Thanks for the head's up! Just another deal to take advantage of today.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    What an awesome tip! We are buying a new case for our DS's ipod video this Christmas and have been on the site several times trying to decide which one to get. I guess today is the day to decide!!

Thanks for the head's up! Just another deal to take advantage of today.
    Hey, I was thinking of getting that for your DS!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

There are so many choices that I finally just showed them to him. If he makes a choice today--I will let you know! I don't mind if you get it for him. In fact that would make it a surprise. He has to have one and soon. We've already replaced the ipod once!! It needs a case ASAP! LOL
    Angie

According to their website, the sale ends at midnight(PST) tonight. I ordered wrapz for DH and I at the beginning of November. They are great! I ordered on the 8th, they shipped on the 9th, I got it a few days later. I'm still waiting for SR credit though.

Word of warning...the colors on the website are not accurate. DH got the bright red wrap with the royal blue band. On the website, the colors are very vibrant...IRL they are more muted, softer. I got the Hippie(tie dyed) wrap. On the website the dominant colors are orange, yellow and peach. What I got was mostly green and red with an accent of orange. I like it, but it was not what I expected. I love the band I got...Alien glow. In the daylight it kinda has a translucent look to it. But, it glows in the dark! I am really tempted to order another wrap, but in the Alien glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    According to their website, the sale ends at midnight(PST) tonight. I ordered wrapz for DH and I at the beginning of November. They are great! I ordered on the 8th, they shipped on the 9th, I got it a few days later. I'm still waiting for SR credit though.

Word of warning...the colors on the website are not accurate. DH got the bright red wrap with the royal blue band. On the website, the colors are very vibrant...IRL they are more muted, softer. I got the Hippie(tie dyed) wrap. On the website the dominant colors are orange, yellow and peach. What I got was mostly green and red with an accent of orange. I like it, but it was not what I expected. I love the band I got...Alien glow. In the daylight it kinda has a translucent look to it. But, it glows in the dark! I am really tempted to order another wrap, but in the Alien glow.
    I used to have a glow in the dark iskin for my old ipod-it's great for finding it in your purse.

Okay sorry if I am just really dense today, but do I need to order the wrapz and a screenz set or just the wrapz?
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so excited! I just completed my order and got two for the price of one. It really was 50% off everything on the site. My DS couldn't decide which one he liked. I made him narrow it to two and from there decide which he liked best. It was hard, and he was so torn. I went ahead and ordered both. Heck at 50%, why not! He'll be so surprised that he can switch the cases whenever he chooses!! Yea Mommy!

Oh and by the way Tricia--I'll let you give him the surprise one, if you'd like!
    Angie