Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoebuy Today!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just checked too and I'm seeing the 15%, they must have changed it already...either that or after Lisa placed her order they decided that they sold enough at 20% off!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I just checked too and I'm seeing the 15%, they must have changed it already...either that or after Lisa placed her order they decided that they sold enough at 20% off!!!
    LOL. I actually haven't placed my order yet. I had to get off the computer as the girls and DH are home today and they needed my attention. LOL.

They must have changed it because it definitely was 20% off. I better check out before they remove it all together. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay Ladies, it's still accepting the COLUMBUS code for the 20 off. Hurry. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    LOL. I actually haven't placed my order yet. I had to get off the computer as the girls and DH are home today and they needed my attention. LOL.

They must have changed it because it definitely was 20% off. I better check out before they remove it all together. LOL.
    Well then it wasn't you that did it! I wonder why they changed it, it usually stays for at least a day?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Oh No!!!

I just put a pari of Skechers Shape-Ups in my cart and tried the COLUMBUS code....

....IT TOOK IT!!!

Now, I have about 3 hours to decide if I can justify spending $80 on another pair of ShapeUps.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Well then it wasn't you that did it! I wonder why they changed it, it usually stays for at least a day?
    No Pam, I didn't break it. LOL. It was up yesterday as well. And before yesterday the fall code was up with 15 off.
    Sunshine Rewards