Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Us for Coupons!

any way to get a coupon code for all about dance? have an order to get ready for dance recital and would love to save something...% off or free shipping..

thanks so much

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    There is nothing right now cause they all ended on the 10th.
    Darn it! A Day late a dollar short! Thanks anyway.
    Sunshine Rewards

The coupon code listed for swimsuitsforall.com is saying it is expired when I try to use it. Any ideas?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    The coupon code listed for swimsuitsforall.com is saying it is expired when I try to use it. Any ideas?
    Thats odd cause I'm still showing it as an active coupon., I've also added a couple more that are active. I can email the AM and ask her.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thats odd cause I'm still showing it as an active coupon., I've also added a couple more that are active. I can email the AM and ask her.
    After looking at it some more, I think it was because I had a clearance item in my cart. So, I went ahead and ordered, and then came here and saw the coupon for free shipping!!!! ARGH!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Any chance of getting a coupon for cbssports store? We need ice skating guards and I would love free shipping or a percentage off. Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I received an email with a click through for Coldwater Creek 40% off everything in the Outlet.

Can we get that or any other coupon. Free shipping would be good too. Anything you can find. Thanks!

The only one I found is 30.00 off purchase of 100.00 with code, I've put it up for you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

The only one I found is 30.00 off purchase of 100.00 with code, I've put it up for you.
    Thanks Cindy! I clicked on the SR link (not the coupon link) and then the outlet and and the 40% off is coming up. Now to figure out which is the better deal.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 05-12-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Is there any chance of an increase for any of the ink merchants or a free shipping coupon? I see it looks like I'm getting low, and between coupons.com and job hunting, I think I should try to order more in the next week or so.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards