Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Us for Coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    The 15% off coupon nor the Free Shipping coupon aren't working for Hanes. Am I doing something wrong?

Kim
    Are the not opening for You?

ETA: they are both working for me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

The free shipping seems to be from their site, when you create an account or log in to a previous account, and it's for orders of at least $50. The 15% should automatically happen if you clicked through the coupon link, and for me just now, it did.

I added a bunch of shirts to my shopping bag (after signing in), and when I click on the shopping bag, I see the normal total, then the 15% savings, and the subtotal. As I go through the order form, the shipping was automatically taken off of my order.

(also, shhhh, the free shipping counts the "subtotal", not the "subtotal with discount", so if I have $54 worth of shirts in my bag, then the discount takes the "subtotal with discount" to 45.90, I still get the free shipping with $50 purchase)

Hope that helps!

Oh I want to order from them right now, I love the things I bought the other month!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Can I use both coupons at once. It is only allowing me to use one.

Both coupons, meaning the free shipping and the 15% off? Yes, I've done it, and was going through yesterday to help answer your question, and both were being taken off.

Have you created an account, or signed into an existing account? Is your order above $50?

Or, yeah I checked and it's still doing it, are you trying to get the bra coupon mysteriously on the SR's Hanes.com page, that is for onehanesplace? That might be a sticking point, since as far as I know, they are related but separate sites.

I know it's not my job, but I've recently shopped there and got the % and the free shipping, so I'd love to help you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post

Or, yeah I checked and it's still doing it, are you trying to get the bra coupon mysteriously on the SR's Hanes.com page, that is for onehanesplace? That might be a sticking point, since as far as I know, they are related but separate sites.

I have them together because some people aren't aware of the Onehanesplace merchant being different and I wouldn't want them to miss out on the coupons.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Ya I logged in and got the 15% off but it kept telling me that I couldn't use two coupon links. And the free shipping never did come off. I was buying sweatshirts for our Relay. Oh well I placed the order and got 15% off at least.

I'm glad to know it's on purpose, Cindy! I had mentioned it back on the thread about wonky links b/c it seemed wonky, but never saw a reply.

Kim, I'm mystified, then! I go to the site through the 15% of link, sign in to my account. Found a sweatshirt for $10 each, put 5 into my bag. Go to my bag:

Subtotal: $50.00

Order Discount: $7.50
    15% off

Subtotal with Discount: $42.50

Proceed to checkout, get to this info:

Subtotal: $50.00

Order Discount: $7.50
    15% off

Subtotal with Discount: $42.50

Shipping and Handling: $0.00
    Free Shipping on $50 or more orders

So I'm at a loss as to why your order didn't get free shipping!

Sorry I couldn't help.

Coupon-request thread hijack done.
    Sunshine Rewards

any coupons for photoworks? I'm already a member, so the new member perks won't work. But I'd love a 10%+ off or free ship! Have hundreds of WDW photos I need printed.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

any chance that we can get the Shoebuy discount for an additional 20% off?

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    any chance that we can get the Shoebuy discount for an additional 20% off?
    They don't offer this one for rewards sites. They basically want you to choose between getting the discount directly from them or getting the cash back through a rewards site. It end up about the same because we have a 10% off coupon plus 11% back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs