Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Us for Coupons!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Does drugstore.com every have free or discounted shipping coupons? Sadly, I am not a first time customer so the free shipping for $25 orders doesn't apply for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I usually get such offers after I have shopped there, which is a little bit frustrating. But don't they always have free shipping for orders over $49, or something like that? I always wait until I can get to that level of an order...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Does drugstore.com every have free or discounted shipping coupons? Sadly, I am not a first time customer so the free shipping for $25 orders doesn't apply for me.
    the last time was in early June, so maybe we will see on again.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the tidbit Cindy. I'll have to keep my eyes open for one and order when they have them. Right now they are having a sale on my cereal so I'm going to order anyways without a coupon.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Any best buy coupons out there that include outlets? My mom is gonna by my vacuum for me. Help!!!!

How about.....free shipping for Dick's Sporting Goods, not shoes (current coupon), but on camping items???
    Sunshine Rewards

Can we get a coupon for Birthday in a Box? I am pretty sure they have one for free shipping on orders of 75.00 or more. I need to start ordering a ton of stuff for dd's bday party soon.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Can we get a coupon for Birthday in a Box? I am pretty sure they have one for free shipping on orders of 75.00 or more. I need to start ordering a ton of stuff for dd's bday party soon.

Thanks !
    Don't see one out there from them, but will certainly ask.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Any container store coupons?

How about Budget truck rental discounts? I know there are some out there.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!