Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Us for Coupons!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    Can you get any for American Eagle? There's a shirt that my DD MUST have so I told her that I would order it on payday tomorrow.
    They are not a merchant on SR so unfortunately the answer will be no.
    Sunshine Rewards

Can we get a coupon for Motherhood Maternity or the Maternity Mall?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I received an email for FREE SHIPPING when you spend $100 or more from Maryland Square. Anyway we can get that coupon?

Thanks!
    ~Kathie
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I received an email for FREE SHIPPING when you spend $100 or more from Maryland Square. Anyway we can get that coupon?

Thanks!
    ~Kathie
    I just looked for this and they aren't offering it to us. Sorry. I will ask them for you though.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I just looked for this and they aren't offering it to us. Sorry. I will ask them for you though.
    Thanks Cindy. I appreciate it. You know me and my shoes!!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 02-05-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Cindy any update from Maryland Square?

Thanks!

Cindy any update from Maryland Square?

Thanks!
    First they wanted to know where the coupon was from, lol, then they said that they are working on getting us a free shipping coupon, so far, I haven't heard anything. I will ask them again if they came up with anything.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

First they wanted to know where the coupon was from, lol, then they said that they are working on getting us a free shipping coupon, so far, I haven't heard anything. I will ask them again if they came up with anything.
    Geeze.....they don't know what coupon codes they have out there?? And an email one to boot?? Someone isn't communicationg with the rest of the company.

They did give me a keycode in the email for the free shipping over $100. I can send it to you if you think it will help! Just let me know.

BTW....I get an email from them once a week. Not usually any great deals but they did have an Easy Spirit sale a week weeks ago. That deal was on their website as well. This is the first time since I signed up for emails that they offered free shipping.

Thanks for trying.
    ~Kathie

Geeze.....they don't know what coupon codes they have out there?? And an email one to boot?? Someone isn't communicationg with the rest of the company.

They did give me a keycode in the email for the free shipping over $100. I can send it to you if you think it will help! Just let me know.

BTW....I get an email from them once a week. Not usually any great deals but they did have an Easy Spirit sale a week weeks ago. That deal was on their website as well. This is the first time since I signed up for emails that they offered free shipping.

Thanks for trying.
    ~Kathie
    Ya, doesn't really surprise me that an affiliate manager doesnt know whats going on with their company. I did email her and ask her if they ever got another free shipping coupon for us, so hopefully she will answer me on Monday.

Thanks Cindy!!