Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Us for Coupons!

Thanks for checking! I just placed an order anyway...they do have great prices and of course the free shipping regardless!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Nevermind! I found it on the site!
    Last edited by AuroraBorealis; 01-16-2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: found the coupon I was asking for

Any Danskin coupons floating around? Daughter needs new leotards

I received an email coupon from Staples for $25 off a purchase of $100 or more, excluding computers. Is there any chance SR can get that? I was hoping to get a new monitor with that (plugged everything in ths morning and it DID qualify.)
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I received an email coupon from Staples for $25 off a purchase of $100 or more, excluding computers. Is there any chance SR can get that? I was hoping to get a new monitor with that (plugged everything in ths morning and it DID qualify.)
    Sorry to be a pain, but any chance of this? The coupon is for online or phone orders only and my brother is willing to stop by to pick up my old monitor for youngest brother Friday night on his way home. I think I need to get my order in tonight.

If not, I'll use the coupon and cross my fingers that it works.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    They never give us coupons like that, just in their emails to entice people to use those instead of affiliate channels.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Any chance of a 1800Flowers coupon? I'm ordering tonight, so I'm probably too late...
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Any way to find a coupon code for Vat19? Their shipping is a bit high so even a percentage off would help offset it.

thanks, pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Can you guys please see if we can get any type of coupon from Shillouettes. Thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Can you guys please see if we can get any type of coupon from Shillouettes. Thank you!
    There is nothing right now cause they all ended on the 10th.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.