Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Us for Coupons!

I'll have to check out sephora.....I need to order something for my friends daughter..........
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like they are having free shipping on select items on their site. But I just put up a 15% off coupon.
    Tricia, is there a code or something for the free shipping? I went through the SR link, and I see the link on Dick's for the free shipping, but when I put my stuff in the shopping cart I am still being charged shipping(and I have over $99 worth of stuff). I even went all the way to the point they ask for payment information, but I'm still being charged for shipping. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Any chance on Free Shipping from Omaha Steaks? I got an email from them with free shipping but don't want to use it and chance not getting credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Tricia, is there a code or something for the free shipping? I went through the SR link, and I see the link on Dick's for the free shipping, but when I put my stuff in the shopping cart I am still being charged shipping(and I have over $99 worth of stuff). I even went all the way to the point they ask for payment information, but I'm still being charged for shipping. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!
    I think it only shows up on the "select" merchandise. But they don't say what is select!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Any chance on Free Shipping from Omaha Steaks? I got an email from them with free shipping but don't want to use it and chance not getting credit.
    I don't see any deals at all from Omaha. Cindy might have something in an email from them, but I don't see any coupon codes on their affiliate link site.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I don't see any deals at all from Omaha. Cindy might have something in an email from them, but I don't see any coupon codes on their affiliate link site.

I don't have one from them but I did contact the affiliate manager and request one, so we'll see what happens within the next day or so. They usually answer pretty quick.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

That is why we love you!! Thanks!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Any petcarerx coupons out there? Just got an email with a great code, but fear if I use it thru here, it won't credit! Thanks for looking
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy said the free shipping from Omaha Steaks will be to us by the end of the day. I'm checking on the others.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Any petcarerx coupons out there? Just got an email with a great code, but fear if I use it thru here, it won't credit! Thanks for looking
    I don't know what the heck is up with their coupons. All of them in their affiliate program seem to have expired November 30. But I put up one that when I click on it is showing a one day sale on their site:

Save $5 on $50 plus get free shipping on orders of $35 or more.

Give that a shot and I'll have Cindy see if she can get anything else.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Cindy said the free shipping from Omaha Steaks will be to us by the end of the day. I'm checking on the others.
    Yes, I have the code up now but I believe it won't start till tomorrow even though the interface said today. Its good for one week only, so buy up, I know we are. They have some great prices and around the holidays we eat so much turkey and ham we start to get hundry for pasta, and they have their lasagan on sale and their coconut shrimp and shimp cakes so I am stocking up.

Yes, it starts tomorrow, just heard back from the affiliate manager.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 12-12-2007 at 06:59 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.