Thread: HELP!! with Toys R Us!!!!

Default HELP!! with Toys R Us!!!!

I am trying to shop using the SR link for Toys R Us. I am clicking on the coupong link for 20% cash back if I pay using my paypal account. I get to the Toys R Us website and get a page showing the offer and click on "shop now" and it goes to Toys R Us where I click on Cyber Monday deals and I get "sorry, we are unable to find a match for online20071126"!!!!!! I am so frustrated, I have been trying for an hour!!! Any suggestions?

I did this last night. All I did was click on that link and then shop. When I was completing my order, I choose paypal to pay. I think that should be all you have to do.
    Sunshine Rewards

toysrus is getting slammed. I tried to place an order, but it was running extremely slow and most things I could finally get to come up were out of stock. I gave up and placed an order at target instead. Generally, targets prices were lower and they had free shipping on everything if you spent over $49.
    Debbie

I'm very frustrated at the moment - I have an order all ready to place with TRU -but when I go to place the order it's telling me that Paypal is not available at this time Not happy!!!

ETA: Okay, I'm happy now - I just had to keep trying - that's a great deal as I got the Barbie Cosmetic case free with $50 worth of Barbie products as well as the 20% back.
    Last edited by tommygirl79; 11-26-2007 at 03:06 PM.
    Rachel