Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Is....

Default Greenfield Is....

Stopping us from getting our bonus!!!!!!!! Why haven't we been able to get surveys. Didn't they promise there were going to be plenty for November and December?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I haven't had a problem until yesterday. I couldn't qualify for anything. Oh well at least I'll get the $5 bonus. Hoping you can qualify today.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I, too, was surprised when I came back from my 12 day vacation. I thought it would be easy, since I had a lot of catching up to do. No way....my first 10or so attempts told me I didn't qualify. I eventually got a survey, and I have each day since I got back, but somedays............
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

It is strange. I was on a streak all month of getting surveys quite easily. The last 2 days has been a challenge. I am happy I have 26 and got at least the $5 bonus, but now I feel I GOTTA go for 30! I hope they get things straightened around today.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I got a survey everyday until yesterday I'm hoping one of the ones I did a week ago that never credited will magically appear this week. I'm still trying to get one everyday just in case! At least I know I'll get the $5, but I'm trying everthing to get that $7.50!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am currently 27/26. Never did get one yesterday but somehow got 2 on 2 different days. Each time I thought I did not finish because I didn't get returned to SR and it let me take another one. So I might have a chance at the $7.50 just need 3 more the rest of this week.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just trying to be funny and that is my disclaimer:

But:

Does it feel better to complain about the surveys on this thread as opposed to the other one that we usually complain on? Just curious so that I will know if it is releases more frustration than the more inferior one we already had

Again:

Im kidding with you guys and trying to lighten up what I know is a frstrating situation. I know, I tried for hours yesterday and have bed sores from not moving off of the sofa all day from trying
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 11-26-2007 at 07:41 PM. Reason: I misspelled funny and was actually being finny instead of funny lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Clean out your histories and cache's.

Sometimes I switch things and have my ds 25- do survey's. I still use my login name and e-mail address, but we switch all the personal info for him. He has better luck when I keep getting sent back to "no survey". He usually gets, alcohol, video games and opinions about new power drinks like the new mountain dew cans that are coming out. I have 24 completed. I don't qualify for the 30. So I only have to do one more for the month to get $5.00
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Clean out your histories and cache's.

Sometimes I switch things and have my ds 25- do survey's. I still use my login name and e-mail address, but we switch all the personal info for him. He has better luck when I keep getting sent back to "no survey". He usually gets, alcohol, video games and opinions about new power drinks like the new mountain dew cans that are coming out. I have 24 completed. I don't qualify for the 30. So I only have to do one more for the month to get $5.00

I tried ALL of that yesterday!!! I even changed my date of birth!!! I even said I was constipated!! I used 4 different email accounts!! I cleared my cookies so many times I should have lost WEIGHT!! Even my dh who has about 1/4 Cherokee in him but we usually just put "Caucasian" in .I even used "Native American" for his info and even THAT did not work!! I stood on one foot and twirled around three times and THAT did not work!!

And YES I DO feel much better complaining on THIS thread instead of the other one!!!!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I had the most trouble yesterday but today's wasn't that easy either but managed to get one both days....certainly harder than it has been that's for sure!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES