Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Is....

and now we are talking about system games and movies while playing the stock market....OMG will it ever end?

for every topic that we have covered, It should be 80 cents.....

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    i think I can not truthfully chech the "I suffer from Depression" box since I am so depressed that I cant get a friggin survey tonight LOL
    No you not posting a complaint in my thread!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yes I am!!! and then Im going to relax off the tension in a hot bath with my beautiful music box playing in the background besides I wasn't complaining I was stating facts
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=jnorth1007;80739]Yes I am!!! and then Im going to relax off the tension in a hot bath with my beautiful music box playing in the background besides I wasn't complaining I was stating facts

Duly Noted, my dear, duly noted! Enjoy your bath and music box!
    Sunshine Rewards

then it was media-newspapers, radio, ipod, blogs, retail stores, online shopping, holiday activities, Christmas card sending, credit cards, and finally made it to the classification part.....afraid to hit the last one....hehehehe because if it doesn't take me back to SR, I might just through my PC out the window.

wahoooo it went through...1 hour and 38 minutes later....now if it credits. I have never had such a hard time as I have today trying to get a survey....phewwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    here is a stupid one....took me over an hour to even get one so I hate to close it. First 45 minutes is about different beers, next 10 minutes about sporting events, next 10 minutes about pc/system gaming, now we are playing the stock market...wonder how much more there will be. I'm in this one for over an hour.
    My DH got this exact survey. He said there were so many different questions about non-related topics. How does asking questions about your children relate to drinking beer? Took him over 45 minutes and he was not a happy camper when finished.

I totally agree to that! plus this one was the slowest moving survey I ever had...not my connection, it's fine but sloooooow moving from page to page.

He's right, that one was the worst ever!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    here is a stupid one....took me over an hour to even get one so I hate to close it. First 45 minutes is about different beers, next 10 minutes about sporting events, next 10 minutes about pc/system gaming, now we are playing the stock market...wonder how much more there will be. I'm in this one for over an hour.
    I the same one -- over an hours worth of my time. So pointless... the things I will do for 80 cents.
    Sunshine Rewards

hahaha what we won't do for our rewards! My one son said, "mom that's stupid, all this time for 80 cents" My reply, "I done alot more for a penny So this is Big bucks compared to that"

They (my children) constantly tease me that if I see a penny laying on the ground, no matter what, I'm going to pick it up. This is because once while crossing the street, I seen a penny at the same time the light changed. Sorry to driver in the red car but I stopped in the middle of the street to pick up a penny, no matter that the light was green for him and he was honking his horn...there was a PENNY laying on the road!!! And it was MINE!

Yep...80 cents is big bucks in my book!

I think Greenfield has the PMS thing about the end of every month.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha