Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Greenfield Is....

Angry Since Friday surveys have been almost IMPOSSIBLE to get!!

Both Hubby and myself have tried today and never could get one with 13 tries. I am not a very Sunnu person right now. This is the absolute worse time I have ever had. Not sure why. I thought Greenfield was going to laod new surveys in at some point. I have 21 and need 4 more and have only4 more days to get the 25 i want for the extra 5.00. I have gotten it the last 2 months easily.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Okay, I never did get an official congrats page on yesterday after many failed attempts on trying to complete a survey. Then after so many tries I was told that I've exceeded my limit. Then on today, I have two survey credits, but never received a congrats page on yesterday. Now trying for the third day to complete a survey, it's again telling me that I've exceeded my limit. Greenfield is definitely giving me a headache!
    Sunshine Rewards

Grab an oar!!!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Just tried again and did it. I have 25 now.

I got asked a lot of questions about Black Friday. Then it went to at least 6 other subjects, like ice tea, hot tea, oil changes, where do I get my medicine. Oh, am I going to purchase slippers online within the next 2 months. What kind of question is that. I kept saying no, I thought for sure I would get kicked off.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Talking FINALLY!!!!!

Managed to take one on bottle water. It was even a farily short one. Hopefully i can make the 25.

DH got one tonight on gloves used for DIY projects. Took all of five minutes. I guess it was a reward for completing the hour long one the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Don't give up on SM yet... you still have over a month to go... you can do it!!!

Faith

thanks for the boost of encouragement. By the way, I am now 0/29.....UGH!!!!! I usually have a little trouble getting into surveys, but this is just ridiculous!
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I can't get a survey to save my life this month, but DH has done 29! Why do they want his opinion!? He usually says, "I don't care, whatever you want." They really need to be asking me!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    I can't get a survey to save my life this month, but DH has done 29! Why do they want his opinion!? He usually says, "I don't care, whatever you want." They really need to be asking me!!!
    I'm in the same boat. I can't seem to qualify for surveys but I can always count on my DH getting one. I have even found that my DD qualifies more often than I do.