Thread: Question about Best Buy's % back

Default Question about Best Buy's % back

I was just wondering on Best Buy's shopping credits. It says:
    Earn 2% back on Consumer Electronics, Furniture and Telephones within Home Office, Accessories, Music, Movies, Software and Video Games (hard and software). Earn 1% back on everything else (including computers, peripherals, and photo).
    I have had several orders recently where I am only getting 1% back, but the order was for dvds and video games which should be 2%.

Do I need to file a TT for this or has their program changed and it's just not changed on the site? My last 3 orders I thought should have been 2% back and I've only gotten 1%.

Thanks!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

We've been paying back the full commission that Best Buy is giving us, whether it was 1% or 2%. I don't know why some of you are seeing 1% on things that shouldn't be. I just assumed that you bought things that were in the 1% tier. I'll go in and see if they have changed their terms again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the response. I know it is Best Buy that is doing it and not you. If I have items that belong to both tiers in the same order do they just give the 1% for the whole order? That I can understand. Either way I still have orders that I thought should be 2%.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think what Tricia is saying is that she is giving you EVERYTHING they give her LOL. It isn't broken down as 1% or 2%. They just give so little back that she is giving you it the total credit they give her.
    Sunshine Rewards