Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!!

Default New Contest!!

Some of you have mentioned wanting to win one of our "Sunshine Your Way to Disney" bags, and it just so happens that we have some on hand. The forum has been quiet lately. What can we do to get you all chatting again?

Give us feedback on your favorite SR forum contests. Do they run all day or for shorter periods of time? Are they about SR stuff or do they involve a survey or offer? Let's toss it around and figure something out so we can give some stuff away!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I liked the birthday game where we had to hunt stuff down all over the SR site.....it was different and really got us looking at stuff besides the surveys and shopping. that was fun.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

No matter what it is all contests are great, since you get the opportunity to win something.

I personally prefer shorter ones like 1 day or weekends, because the end comes quicker and you get immediate satisfaction of knowing who wins.

It is like running a race. You get all excited, then make a run for it. It is over quick, and no matter if you win or not, you participated and your heart gets pumping fast and you just feel good from the excitement.

So lets have a quick one.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love our guess the song/movie/etc game based on clues. Those were always fun. Crazy credits is another old favorite.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd go with either Crazy credits or a trivia game.
    Also, I'd love to see a prize of the carabiner waterbottle holders, if there are any left (or an auction, actually)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I liked the birthday game where we had to hunt stuff down all over the SR site.....it was different and really got us looking at stuff besides the surveys and shopping. that was fun.
    My vote is for this one too, love it! It was fun and sometimes hard at the same time.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

My vote is for the trivia game or a scavenger hunt. The scavenger hunt always is interesting because you learn something new about SR.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I like this too. It reminds me of the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt, which used to be done twice a year on the cloth dipe sites (and homemade soaps, babyslings, etc etc). Except the Sunshine version is much much easier (doesn't take a full MONTH to do!).
    Sunshine Rewards

I miss the scavenger hunts!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Since I suck at guessing movies and songs and trivia, I'd prefer something else, but it's all fun.

I love Crazy Credits. A little shopping, a few surveys and offers goes a long way with me. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards