Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Contest!!

OMG, definately the Scavenger Hunts.
    I was actually going to beg you yesterday to have one, but I didn't want to be a pest.

I see things on the scavenger hunts, that I normally never would click on. I am such a creature of habit on the site, I need to get around more.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i love scavenger hunts and crazy credits as well. shorter contests, the ones that run for 1-3 days, are the best-the short duration helps keep me engaged. heck, i love ALL of the contests!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My thoughts, exactly, lol! However, I find it is also difficult for me to go searching all over SR and stores for clues and such with my limited time I can be on here. Got to work, unfortunately, and can't do SR while at work.

My 1st choice would be for crazy credits, or some kind of survey contest/incentive.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I really liked the scavenger hunts. Drove me crazy, but they were fun.
    Sammielynn

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I like the scavanger hunts...even when you can't seem to find the clue that turns out to be right in front of you

I also like the contests where you enter based on things you've done. An entry for a certain survey or completing a certain offer or an order at a shopping place. Then you choose a winner for every 50 entries (or whatever increment you choose).

Oooh I also like the story contests, and the trivia/guess what I'm thinking contests. Really, who doesn't love a contest lol.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to add my vote for scavenger hunt type games. Shorter is key, but all are fun
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

While the scavenger hunts are fun, I like last years Christmas/Holiday Contest where over $1000 in prizes were handed out. I hope something like this will be done again this year.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    My vote is for the trivia game or a scavenger hunt. The scavenger hunt always is interesting because you learn something new about SR.
    Totally agree! I love learning about different parts of SR that I may not have noticed otherwise.
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    While the scavenger hunts are fun, I like last years Christmas/Holiday Contest where over $1000 in prizes were handed out. I hope something like this will be done again this year.
    Oh I forgot about that one!! LOVED that contest!! All for it again!
    Jennifer -

I like anything that gives those of us who work during the day a chance to play at night or on the weekend!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."