Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Contest!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I like anything that gives those of us who work during the day a chance to play at night or on the weekend!
    I totally agree with this i totally hate that i am blocked from sunshine while i am at work why do they torture me
    Sunshine Rewards

A scavenger hunt sounds fun! I love contests. Keeps me on my toes. I want to play!!!
    Last edited by happymom; 10-18-2010 at 01:16 PM.

I always liked the crazy credit contests and also the birthday one was a lot of fun. I like the contests to be a bit longer (at least 2 days) because if I have to work two nights in a row, I usually miss out on the contests.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I like the longer contests (like Countdown to Christmas), Crazy Credits, and the Scavenger Hunts.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

My vote goes to crazy credits. Forces me to keep trying to get surveys done.

Tracy

I love crazy credits with many options... surveys, shopping and offers...something for everyone. I like it to go on for a few days (3-5) so everyone gets a chance.

While earning money for a goal is great, knowing other people are out there trying the same offers and surveys gives more interaction and excitement.

I also like the scavenger hunts... it is something I can do and I get a small prize. again I know others are doing it too...so it is a group activity...

I really do NOT like the trivia type games... I'm really bad at it, and I get all stressed out trying to come up with the answer.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Would love a win. Thank you Sunshine for bringing sunshine to my life.

I love crazy credits! They always inspire me to work harder! I had forgotten about the scavenger hunts. Those were always a lot of fun too!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

I always enjoyed the scavenger hunts....although I don't really know why, I was terrible at them! They were always lots of fun. I also like the contest where we have to guess what you or Cindy is thinking about on a certain site, etc...those are fun.

I think my favorite though are the contests that help us learn more about each other, like the ones we have had about your scary Friday the 13th stories, or how did you meet your spouse/sig. other...things like that get people engaged with each other personally, and give everyone an equal chance at winning, regardless of whether or not you are able to get into any surveys at that particular time, have limited time because of lots of work during that contest, or have limited funds at that particular time to make purchases. I like to learn more about the people here, and that helps me feel more vested and be more involved in the long run.
    Last edited by speechteachri; 10-16-2010 at 08:30 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Trivia games and scavenger hunts are fun!