Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Special Cash out?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Thank you...just cashed out for one! Your the best!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Done. I went ahead and added a $100 at regular price and one at SM price. Plus a $50 at SM price.
    WOW!! Thanks so much, Tricia!!

Time to cash out!
    Michael

Default Yippee!!

I just ordered a SM $100 card

UgHHHHHHH......I just cashed out for $150.00 yesterday and all had to be done in $25 denominations...... Trisha is there anyway to make those into a $100 and $50 dollar ones (still the same money value but less for me to carry around on my trip in a few weeks and I could keep track of them better

Thanks, Pamela

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Hey, Tricia!
    Not complaining at all about the $25 GC for $24, but is there anyway to have $100 GC for $96 (or $50 for $48 for that matter) listed as an option for SMs? If not, NBD, it's just that it's easier to carry one GC instead of 4.

Inquiring minds.....

Michael
    Done. I went ahead and added a $100 at regular price and one at SM price. Plus a $50 at SM price.

I was just wondering this today myself!! I am building up quite a stack of giftcards now, but they are all in smaller increments. It will be great to cash out for larger increments....like I just did!!!

Tricia, you are awesome...and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!!!

BTW, is your eye all healed?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Tricia, you are awesome...and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!!!
    BTW, is your eye all healed?
    Awww....you guys are giving me a big head!!

Thankfully, my eye is 95% back to normal. Today was the first day that I could wear my contacts again. Which is good because my glasses were giving me migraines every day this week. I still have to get my eyes used to the contacts again, but by Sunday, I should be PERFECT! Thank you for asking.

Pamela, your cards actually went out today. But I am looking at the confirmation numbers that I recorded for you and I only have two numbers. So I am guessing that you got a $100 and a $50.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia......You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to get the gift cards.....just one more step towards my vacation!!! I have been talking up your site to a few of my friends. They cannot believe that I am actually 'making' money by clicks, a few sign ups and surveys........I told them to check it out for themselves!!!!! It really works, no gimmicks or anything.

Keep up the great job. all of these new 'extras' that you keep adding just make the site that much more user friendly and a fun place to visit.

Thanks Again
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

The bad thing about giving the Super Members the $25 Disney GC for 24 all the time is that it makes it hard to do anything much more special than that.
    This is special for the supermembers but what about those that don't hold that status?!? Anything special coming for them?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen aka Snow White View Post
    This is special for the supermembers but what about those that don't hold that status?!? Anything special coming for them?!?!
    Absolutely. I'm stockpiling the gift cards as we speak. LOL! Last time we had so many cashouts so fast that I couldn't get enough gift cards to send them all out quickly. This time, I am making sure that I have so many gift cards that if every single person cashed out, I would still have enough!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Absolutely. I'm stockpiling the gift cards as we speak. LOL! Last time we had so many cashouts so fast that I couldn't get enough gift cards to send them all out quickly. This time, I am making sure that I have so many gift cards that if every single person cashed out, I would still have enough!!!

Woo-hoo! I'd better start doing some offers and get that balance up!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards