Thread: Happy Birthday Kristen Rice!

Default Happy Birthday Kristen Rice!

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday today!!!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Thank You!!

I enjoyed celebrating my 29th birthday.....for the SEVENTH time!

My DH surprised me by buying me a $200+ watch. I felt so bad because, although I do not have a "dress" watch right now, I just didn't "love" it. I loved the thought behind it, but I just couldn't justify keeping such an expensive gift that I just sort of "like".

So, he said that I should exchange it for one I like better. Well, of course the only one's that I really loved were over $500! So, I just returned it. DH was fine with that and just told me to pick out something else. I was alone at the mall (on a Saturday) with the DD's who were starting to get a little crabby. Since DH was at work, I decided just to leave and come back during the week while the kiddos are in school. On the way out, I stopped (briefly) by the Sprint kiosk. They have a phone there that I would love to get, but I am not eligible for an upgrade until next year. BUT...DH is eligible now. Since we are on the same account and plan, they said that I can switch my line to the primary line and then I will be the one eligible for the upgrade. DH said that was fine with him. So, on Monday, I am going to call Sprint and make the change. Then, on Tuesday (when DH and I are both off from work) I can get the new phone for my birthday present. On top of that, the phone will only be about $100. I'll have to get a new case so add another $25 or so to that and I am still going to save us about $75.

We topped off the night with dinner at Logan's Steakhouse with DH, our kids, my parents and my adorable 2-yo niece. The diet went by the wayside, but it was a great meal.

It was hard to beat last year's birthday since I was enjoying it in WDW with my BFF, but today was pretty close.

Glad you had a nice day! Happy belated birthday!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Happy belated Birthday! Glad you found something you like for your birthday...my hubby knows better than to get me something without me first picking it out...I'm the "Return Queen"!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Happy Belated Birthday Kristen. I am glad that you enjoyed your day!!!

Happy belated Birthday!! Sounds like you all had a wonderful day!

I will be married for 30 years in January and I have never returned a gift. LOL. I hope you enjoy your new phone.
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Glad you had a nice day!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards