Thread: Buy.com Credit ?

Default Buy.com Credit ?

I know I read something on the forum regarding Buy.com and how it credits but I can't seem to find that thread now. I apologize for the repeat. Do you have to file a TT to receive credit for a Buy.com order? If so, do you need to wait the 14 business days to file? And lastly, I used the Google check out to save $10 so I have two confirmation emails (1 from Buy.com & 1 from Google) which one do I use to file TT. Again, sorry for all the questions but I just want to make sure I do it right so not to make any extra work for SR staff. Thanks!
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would go ahead and send an account question ticket for that sale right now and paste both emails into the TT. Tricia just needs to match it up to the credits she recieves. If for some reason she didn't get your credit you may need to end up filing another TT at 14 days under the request credit section but for now this should do the trick.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Thanks, Janet.

I also have 3 buy.com / google checkout credits due but it didn't occur to me to file an account ? TT. I'll do that now.

Thanks!

If I placed an order over the weekend, Should I wait to file TT Or should I do one now also?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think that what happened is that the google checkout caused the credits to be sent with no userid. I would go ahead and file it so that Tricia knows who deserves what credits and can match them up as they come in. If something happens and she needs something else or needs you to wait she will let you know.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I think that what happened is that the google checkout caused the credits to be sent with no userid. I would go ahead and file it so that Tricia knows who deserves what credits and can match them up as they come in. If something happens and she needs something else or needs you to wait she will let you know.
    Okay... I just filed one account questions TT with all 3 of my buy/google purchases.

Okay sorry, one more question...Sorry! Do we use the Buy confirm. Email or Google Confirm. Email?? I did one with the Buy, but I am not sure that was right. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Okay sorry, one more question...Sorry! Do we use the Buy confirm. Email or Google Confirm. Email?? I did one with the Buy, but I am not sure that was right. Anyone?
    I used the google -- because they sent both the confirmation and the shipment notice.

Thanks for posting this. I placed a Buy.com order last night, and I didn't know that I needed to file a TT in order to get credit!

Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!