Thread: newbie? Borders & free shipping....

Default newbie? Borders & free shipping....

If this should go somewhere else, please let me know.

I've never shopped thru SR.

I understand that I can only use the coupons codes listed in order to receive credit. For example, if I use the coupon code that-for example-Borders sent me as a member, I wouldn't receive SR credit.

How does that work for free shipping? My premier membership with Borders give me free shipping with any size order-not just the $25 one listed here on SR. Also, I CAN put in my Borders membership number on the order, correct? Or would that nullify the SR credit?

TIA

Jan

I have used membership numbers for Borders and other merchants that offer the member benefit of free shipping and had no problem getting credit. Just make sure you go through the SR link to do your shopping, do not clear cookies until you have gotten the e-mail confirmation from the merchant (and then save it in case you need to file a TT), and only use the codes that are listed on the merchant's SR page. Many people clear cookies before shopping through a merchant to make sure there is no mix-up with cookies. I do not always do this, and rarely have had trouble. Also, just as with surveys, make sure your computer is set to accept 3rd party cookies. HTH!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

thanks. I'll give it a shot. And a good reminder about cookies-will do that too.

Jan

You can also use codes that are listed on the merchant's site when you go thru SR.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187