Thread: Subscription Agent - Any reviews?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Subscription Agent - Any reviews?

I just received my renewal notice for my magazines and my gift magazines today from Magazines.com. I did some price checking and Subscription Agent has Shape for $7 and Weight Watchers for $6 with 20% back for SuperMembers. So that would save me some $$$ this year but I didn't see any reviews up for them. Anyone use them before? The rest of my magazines I'll have to go through Magazines.com as no one else had them but I've had good experiences with them in the past so I'm not really worried.
    Sunshine Rewards

We actually know the owner so I feel pretty good about it. The affiliate manager is actually sitting next to me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm going to give them a try. I just wish they had the other magazines on my list (ESPN, Lucky, Self, and Tapout).
    Sunshine Rewards

From what the affiliate manager said, they get different magazines at different deals each month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! I'll just order the 2 that I mentioned and see what pops up next month. Maybe one of the others will show up.
    Sunshine Rewards

They do have some good prices! I'm going to order the Tinker Bell magazine for DD - it is half the price of magazines.com!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That's a great price for the Weight Watchers magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by palmettomom View Post
    That's a great price for the Weight Watchers magazine.
    I know! With that being less than half price and shape being less than half price I'll be able to order both for me and both for my mom as a Christmas gift.
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed my first order just now. It was really fast and easy. I just have one little comment to make. They don't have an option to purchase magazines as gifts. You have to do 2 separate orders and choose to ship to a new address. Not a huge deal but thought I'd pass that along as an fyi.

Oh and you get credits to use for future purchases kinda like drugstore.com. Very cool!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just placed an order for some magazines for the kids. I got the AG magazine for DD and Zootles for DS. They had Zootles for cheaper than the Zootles website and you can't beat 20% for SM!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards