Thread: Snapfish & shutterfly

Default Snapfish & shutterfly

How long does it normally take for these to credit? I ordered over 2 weeks ago and they are not even showing up in my pending. I was a new customer so that's $8 worth. I logged in but I was on each website for over an hour before I ordered. Does that matter?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Since it has been two weeks I would file a trouble ticket and Angie and Tricia can look into it.

Some websites do have expiring cookies. I'm not sure if these two do or not but I think its been said that disneyshopping is only a 2 hour cookie before it expires and can affect your credits.

So for anyone that is reading this post this is a good general rule of thumb if you are ordering from a new website:
    Browse the website and note what you want. When you are ready to order clear cookies and then go back through SR to place your order then you won't have to worry about expiring cookies or the likes.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I posted a TT with Shutterfly as well. I did mine back in October and still have not seen anything. The more we have to provide Tricia the better it is.

Kim