Thread: Is Anyone Having Problems even Getting into Surveys?

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Is Anyone Having Problems even Getting into Surveys?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone was having any problems getting into surveys. I usually can take one once a day, but for the past two days I keep getting the "sorry, there are no surveys at this time which you qualify for". I'm hoping they just need to reload more surveys into the system!

TIAMOMMA
    Sunshine Rewards

Same here but I'll keep trying...

When I can't get into surveys using my demographics, I use DH's and ususally get accepted for one on the first try.

I'm having the same problem (haven't tried for today yet). I lost out on two over the long weekend. Hopefully they get more up and running!

I have been having problems for the past week. I was able to complete one yesterday! It has already credited...but so far that is it.

I try to get in on one 5 or 6 days a week but usually only end up getting one that I can finish before they tell me no thanks
    Me DH DD15 DS13 DD8 DS5
    Sunshine Rewards

Default trouble here, too

I was taking a survey nearly every day for about two months, but now I can't get into one. In fact, I just spent nearly 10 minutes supposedly qualifying for one, only for it to end abruptly and NO CREDIT.

I am incredibly frustrated by this. It has been happening for the last week or so. I will not be taking surveys anymore; I feel they are taking advantage of those of us trying to take them. I always take each survey seriously and spend the time to answer questions completely and honestly. I do not think they are being honest with us right now.

I have been having trouble too. Glad to know it is not just me.