I know we have merchant reviews on the main page but I thought it might be cool to have a thread to share about merchants we run across, fab deals, etc.

I'll start. Yesterday I was pricing magazine subscriptions and came across SubscriptionAgent.com I've never used them and there wasn't a review but you really can't beat their magazine prices. Both Shape Magazine and Weight Watchers Magazine were $6 or less for an entire year. Normally these subscriptions are $15 each for an entire year. So I think this is a fabulous steal at a merchant I am not familiar with and it doesn't seem like many others are either.

I also noticed we have Beyond the Rack. I am a self-professed label whore but I need to save for a house as well. So I've turned to these discount/sample sale type websites to save money on labels. They have short sales for 2-3 days at 50-75% off retail prices. Right now they have Waterford Crystal gifts and Bulova watches. The watches are averaging 75% off ($150 for a $425 watch) and the crystal is 40-50% off.