Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit for 11/26 Surveys?

Default Credit for 11/26 Surveys?

I know, I know, I'm probably being impatient, but getting so close to the end of the month and the extra bonus, it's hard not to get worried. Has anyone gotten credit for yesterday's (11/26) surveys yet?

I admit my flaw in being impatient and bothersome. Been that way since I was born...

I have not gotten credit either and was wondering the same thing!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I was just wondering the same thing.

No I haven't gotten credit yet but I am sure they are working on them and it will come soon.

Sunshine Rewards

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I had such a short survey yesterday and I'm sure the survey said I didn't qualify, but Greenfield said I did and I got the exceeded limit page so I was getting a little worried this morning.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

No credit yet, but I remember some days it comes in about 1230 eastern time.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'll let you all in on a little secret. Our system runs at 9:30 every morning. If Greenfield doesn't have them up by then, it runs again at 12:30 (Eastern). If Greenfield still doesn't have them, I start investigating and post about it. But as long as the 12:30 one gets them, I don't worry.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for sharing that Tricia!! Hopefully we can remember that and put our minds at ease in the future!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Mine just credited, I guess with the 12:30PM run!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'll let you all in on a little secret. Our system runs at 9:30 every morning. If Greenfield doesn't have them up by then, it runs again at 12:30 (Eastern). If Greenfield still doesn't have them, I start investigating and post about it. But as long as the 12:30 one gets them, I don't worry.
    That's I what I thought I remembered you saying. It's all good- mine was there, and I've already got mine secured today. 3 to go!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Thanks Tricia I feel like an SR Insider... LOL (Disney joke)
    That makes alot of sense as to why some days i see them around 10am and the other by 1pm lol Thank you!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.