Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Are Back!!

Yay for upcoming holiday shopping! I actually woke up with that on my mind this morning and was wondering what fun stuff SR would have in store for us this year!

Welcome home!
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    1) Trouble tickets are very quickly all getting caught up. We should have these totally caught up by the end of the day.
    For some reason this is just making me very nervous. I keep waiting for the hotels.com resolution (either credit or an *answer* of why it happened since you seemed to indicate it happened to others around that time) ever since you talked to the hotels.com rep at the other conference... And the other TT is just peeving me b/c I used the sunshine coupon for the purchase so it should be obvious that I went through sunshine.

I'm just so nervous that it won't change by the day's end, and I'll still be in limbo-land. I also feel bad for hubby since a co-worker of his is waiting on 3 hotels TTs as well, and he's getting more obnoxious about it while talking to hubby about it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Welcome back!

For some reason this is just making me very nervous. I keep waiting for the hotels.com resolution (either credit or an *answer* of why it happened since you seemed to indicate it happened to others around that time) ever since you talked to the hotels.com rep at the other conference... And the other TT is just peeving me b/c I used the sunshine coupon for the purchase so it should be obvious that I went through sunshine.

I'm just so nervous that it won't change by the day's end, and I'll still be in limbo-land. I also feel bad for hubby since a co-worker of his is waiting on 3 hotels TTs as well, and he's getting more obnoxious about it while talking to hubby about it.
    Those are actually completely separate because they are not just regular trouble tickets. They are an ongoing drama!! I never did hear back from hotels.com but I mysteriously had a few sales pop up out of the blue while we were going. I *think* that two of them were your friend. But it is going to take me a bit to sort it all out because they didn't respond to my message. They just issued some random credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OH it would be SO good if some of them were for hubby's co-worker. I would give up my own credit if if meant he got credit.

Sorry it's such drama! You're referring to my other TT? Great, now I'm all curious, LOL but I know you can't tell all. Though I bet it has something to do with the back-order....
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 10-22-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: changed my wording, just in case...
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yay I love new merchants and free stuff! Let's do some contests (but not this weekend LOL)
    I'll second that - how about this week for a contest?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Welcome Back!
    Sunshine Rewards