Thread: Will this get me in trouble???

Default Will this get me in trouble???

Hey everyone. So, last night I was helping my mom buy a computer through Dell for my sister (for xmas, the lucky thing. that and a car for high school graduation. I got luggage.) Anyway, I put the order in for her as she hates computers. I did it through one of the SR links, but we paid for it on her her credit card billed to her name.

Now that I am thinking about it...will this get me in trouble? I don't want to get kicked off SR for it.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Hey everyone. So, last night I was helping my mom buy a computer through Dell for my sister (for xmas, the lucky thing. that and a car for high school graduation. I got luggage.) Anyway, I put the order in for her as she hates computers. I did it through one of the SR links, but we paid for it on her her credit card billed to her name.

Now that I am thinking about it...will this get me in trouble? I don't want to get kicked off SR for it.
    No you will be fine. It doesn't matter who does the shopping or who pays for it as long as it goes through your link you will get credit for it.
    Sunshine Rewards