Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sephora Goodies

Default Sephora Goodies

I just got my latest Sephora box and had used the Goodies4U code (with $25 purchase). I am so excited! I love samples of things and they sent a bag with about 10-15 different samples (in addition to the 4 that I already got with my order). There are perfumes, makeup, moisturizers, etc. All fancy stuff. I love being able to try new products like that.

YEA!!! I love Sephora!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oooh what did you get?? I didn't use that code because I was using my f&f code (which worked here by the way) instead.

Is the code still good? I might have to order some new tinted moisturizer if the goodies are worth it.

I fell in love with the beauty insider birthday freebie - naked body butter from Bliss. Talk about awesome!
    I also tried out the anastasia eyebrow gel and that was a great freebie (another beauty insider one) and the newest one I'm getting is a Stila product - the illuminating liquid. I can't wait! (I am a total sephora and product sample junkie)
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed an order with them during the increase. DD18 wanted Vera Wang Princess Perfume. I didn't use a code at all, I guess because with so much the shipping was automatically free. Seems like I missed out on a lot of goodies. Just my luck, but they are sending me some samples with my order. Next time I'll have to pay better attention.
    Sunshine Rewards

Here are a few of the most interesting:

Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer
    Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel
    Napoleon Perdis Pre-Foundation Skin Primer
    Md skincare All-in-one Facial Cleanser with Toner
    Urban Decay Eye Shadow
    Cosmedicine Megadose Skin Fortifying Serum
    Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
    Stila All Over Shimmer
    Md skincare Hydra Pure Firming Eye Cream
    Vincent Longo Creme Concealer
    Armani Code Parfum
    LaVanila Pure Vanilla Parfum
    Vincent Longo Creme Concealer
    Valentino Eau de Parfum
    Giorgio Armani Eau de Toilette

And some other scents and moisturizers. I don't remember which were my normal samples with purchase because I threw them all in together. But there is so much good stuff!

Things I have gotten hooked on after trying samples: Amazing Grace, Hope in a Jar, MicroPeel, and Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ooh I want to try the urban decay primer. I usually use the Benefit Lemon Aid which is good but there is always something else out there to try.

The stila all over shimmer is the beauty insider gift right now. I've used it before and love it. I hope you like it.

I've been wanting to try the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (its like $40 a tube or something crazy!) to see the hype about it.

Is the urban decay eyeshadow the shimmer kind or the glitter kind?? (it makes a difference in applying).
    Sunshine Rewards

It looks like the tinted moisturizer is included in the goodie bag and is also now a sample that you can choose.

I just opened the Urban Decay eye shadow and it actually comes with a little thing of the primer as well! The eye shadow itself just says "Mildew" and "Midnight Cowboy".
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Ok with midnight cowboy you have to be careful. It is loaded with glitter. The easiest thing to do is apply primer. Then wet your shadow applicator and then dip in eyeshadow. Then apply the eyeshadow in a patting the lid type way (do not try to brush).

I would recommend putting it on before you do the rest of your makeup as you will need to use scotch tape to pick up any glitter that falls on your face and the tape will pull off your other makeup.

I love that color but it is a pain to wear to work. Sin is very similar to it but without the glitter.
    Sunshine Rewards

You all are making me want to convert, LOL!!

What's the beauty insider? I so need to get more bare escentuals, but I just can't decide how to go about it! (I have both a Sephora, and an Ulta here in town.) What's a girl to do! BTW, do you know if the f & f code would have worked on bare escentuals? The ulta coupons always exclude it.
    Sunshine Rewards

The f&f is good for anything at sephora. It comes out every november so be on the lookout next year.

Beauty insider is one of those "point" clubs where you get extra goodies for buying over $50 at a time, additional emails from sephora, and exclusive items that are only available for sale to members of the club. Its free to join so might as well. I find it was easier to sign up at the store than online. I never got my card from signing up online so at the store they found me and reissued the card right then.
    Sunshine Rewards