Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sephora Goodies

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    You all are making me want to convert, LOL!!
    ooooh DO IT!!! I sephora.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I guess that might make a difference! I guess I'll head down to the strip in the next few days and get a card. I'm bummed about the f & f coupon! I will have to try to remember next year.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaskjk View Post
    Thanks! I guess that might make a difference! I guess I'll head down to the strip in the next few days and get a card. I'm bummed about the f & f coupon! I will have to try to remember next year.
    well I will give you a tip. The F&F coupon does not change very much from year to year. Its always good until the day before thanksgiving (varies on when it starts) and usually is FF200X with X being the current year.

I'll run it past tricia next year if I can post it in the forums even though it might not give SR credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I love bare escentuals and it kills me that they are never on sale! I really wish I had just ordered when Sephora had the increase. I just wish they had in store pick up! I hate waiting for my makeup!
    Sunshine Rewards

How many codes can you use at Sephora at one time? Can I use the code for free shipping and the code for the lipgloss ring?? Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

One code per order
    Sunshine Rewards

But you don't need a code for the $75 shipping. So if you order $75, you can use a code for the lip gloss or goodie bag and also get free shipping.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs