Thread: Sephora Friends and Family

Default Sephora Friends and Family

Sephora is running a Friends and Family promo that you will not find on their website. But you can use code FF2010 to save 20% on any merchandise. A great time to stock up!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I put in my order yesterday for a Clarisonic Mia and a new eyelash curler. I was skeptical of the hype around the Clarisonic Mia but I bought one from eBay in August and fell in love with it. It really does minimize pores, clear your skin, and keep your skin soft and glowing. Totally worth the money. BTW the one I bought from eBay was a refurbished one and it died already. So buy a new one from Sephora!

I also learned that She Uemura products are no longer sold in the USA and my curler was dead so I am trying the Sephora BCA pink curler that comes with 2 replacement pads. I'm kinda excited about that.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I put in my order yesterday for a Clarisonic Mia and a new eyelash curler. I was skeptical of the hype around the Clarisonic Mia but I bought one from eBay in August and fell in love with it. It really does minimize pores, clear your skin, and keep your skin soft and glowing. Totally worth the money. BTW the one I bought from eBay was a refurbished one and it died already. So buy a new one from Sephora!

I also learned that She Uemura products are no longer sold in the USA and my curler was dead so I am trying the Sephora BCA pink curler that comes with 2 replacement pads. I'm kinda excited about that.
    Will you review the Sephora curler, I've used the Shu for years and I'd like to know how they compare...I hate that the Shu does not come with refill pads but I've found one that fits, still would like to have options.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Will you review the Sephora curler, I've used the Shu for years and I'd like to know how they compare...I hate that the Shu does not come with refill pads but I've found one that fits, still would like to have options.
    Which one fits? I would love to find out and keep it around with a replacement pad or two.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Which one fits? I would love to find out and keep it around with a replacement pad or two.
    Shiseido Eyelash Curler Pad refill fits the Shu, comes two to a pkg., I read it on some beauty board a long time ago. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES