Thread: Kimmy Shop??

Default Kimmy Shop??

I hated to post this, but how long does it take for Kimmy Shop to post to the account? I made a purchase on November 7th.

TIA
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hmm couldn't find anything using the search feature. I think they are a new merchant as well. I would file a TT so that SR can look into it and make sure its tracking ok on both ends. Sorry I don't have a good answer for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think you have an issue. I ordered on 11/14 and my credit showed up 11/16. Wait until it has been 14 days and then file a TT. Has the product shipped yet?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    hmm couldn't find anything using the search feature. I think they are a new merchant as well. I would file a TT so that SR can look into it and make sure its tracking ok on both ends. Sorry I don't have a good answer for you.
    Yeah, I tried the search also, but couldn't find it. I really didn't want to file a TT or make a new thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think you missed my post lol LOOK UP! We must have been posting at the same time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I think you have an issue. I ordered on 11/14 and my credit showed up 11/16. Wait until it has been 14 days and then file a TT. Has the product shipped yet?
    You know what Janet, I have so many boxes here, I really don't know. That's a shame. LOL. Let me look first. I definitely know I've been charged for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Mine hasn't even been shipped as of yet or at least I haven't received it. I called them but they wanted me to leave a message. I'll just try and call back later.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just filed a TT on it today, actually. I received my package over a week ago and hadn't gotten credit yet (and yes, I waited until over the 14 day mark to file it). We'll wait and see..
    Rachel

I kept calling and kept getting the answering machine! Now they are closed. I'll try calling again in the morning! What stores keep banking hours 9-5, and especially during the holidays.
    Sunshine Rewards