Thread: Coupon Please - Dale & Thomas - Free Shipping ?

Default Coupon Please - Dale & Thomas - Free Shipping ?

Well, I know it's a long shot, but I thought you said to ask if we wanted coupons. So, could we try and get a Dale & Thomas free shipping coupon? I think there are a lot of us waiting for it.

Thanks!

Honestly, I think that they may be waiting until those gift cards expire to do any free shipping. I don't see free shipping very often. And with all of those gift cards that they sent out, if they do free shipping as well, they would end up losing a lot of money. I haven't heard anything definitive, but they don't do free shipping very often.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

They don't expire until December 2008
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Honestly, I think that they may be waiting until those gift cards expire to do any free shipping. I don't see free shipping very often. And with all of those gift cards that they sent out, if they do free shipping as well, they would end up losing a lot of money. I haven't heard anything definitive, but they don't do free shipping very often.
    And we don't want them to pull a Boca Java on us

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Im gonna stop ordering when its a deal LOL I got my popcorn using the free shipping and the gift card and only paid 8.00 for hte 6 pack. Im sure I'll get a call soon to send back my popcorn- oops- its in my tummy. NO not all 6 packs. The kids ate one and Brandon ate one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Im gonna stop ordering when its a deal LOL I got my popcorn using the free shipping and the gift card and only paid 8.00 for hte 6 pack. Im sure I'll get a call soon to send back my popcorn- oops- its in my tummy. NO not all 6 packs. The kids ate one and Brandon ate one.
    LOL.... Yeah, I got my two 6-packs with $20 off and free shipping (AND SR credits thank you). And two 5-packs of cocoa with intact mugs. And a pair of MaryJane crocs for a net price of $10. I should not press my luck anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    They don't expire until December 2008
    Oh, my. That is very surprising. I wonder if they went faster than they thought that they would?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs