Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: End of the Month. Pls read

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default End of the Month. Pls read

This is a temporary sticky to get through the end of the month then we'll unstick it since I know there are a lot cluttering up the announcements area.

As you all know we are heading towards the end of the month and we have a few contests going on - daily surveys, big board, etc.

With that said please note the following:

Daily Surveys -> Your survey bonus will count for August earnings. The bonus will not be automatic. Tricia will have to divy those out after the surveys have posted and she can see who gets which bonus. Please note as seen in a few other threads that surveys post at 9:30 EST or 12:30 EST based on when Greenfield sends them in unless Tricia posts otherwise. Please note the bonus will probably not come through until early next week.

Shopping-> Shopping credits can be both manual or automatic credits. Tricia has been staying on top of shopping credits as she gets them. Tricia will try her hardest to post all shopping credits as they come in before the end of the month so that they will count for this month's big board & Q3 SM earnings. With that said please note that credits only come in based on when the merchant sends them to Tricia and it is out of her hands if it is not sent to her before the 31st. Each merchant is different as to their criteria for sending the credits in -> some its as soon as the order is placed, some is after it has shipped, and others are after it has been delivered. Also note due to unideal circumstances with the SR family, they are traveling and making funeral arrangements right now. The likelihood of all credits posting in time for month end is not real good so please do not get upset if things don't credit in time.

Paypal-> In order to paid for your Paypal cashout by the 15th of August you must cash out by the 31st of July.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 07-21-2009 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Teeny bit outdated
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Bumping to ensure people read this
    Sunshine Rewards

Also remember-today's the last day to cash out for Paypal for it to be in your account 12/15.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 12-20-2007 at 09:58 AM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

bumping since we are nearing the end of another month.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Also remember-today's the last day to cash out for Paypal for it to be in your account 12/15.
    Remember-cash out by Monday to get Paypal by 1/15.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

bumping since questions have been asked already today
    Sunshine Rewards

And be kind to us. LOL! Since it is the end of the quarter and end of the year, things are even a bit uglier than usual. New super member stuff will not be completed until sometime tomorrow afternoon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Happy New Year to the SM crew... and I'll try and be patient... really I'll try...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    And be kind to us. LOL! Since it is the end of the quarter and end of the year, things are even a bit uglier than usual. New super member stuff will not be completed until sometime tomorrow afternoon.
    Thats OK Tricia I was not even going to dare ask about the new lounge opening at 12:01 AM on Jan 1, 2008.... Its new years EVE, Have a great night...! You have been working like crazy it seems today to get all the credits you have posted and credited to help people make SM and everything Way TO GO!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Have a Happy New Year all you hard working SR peoples!!!!

Thank you so much for busting your bu**s with all the credits and new SM stuff!! I cannot wait as this is my first time making SM...but I will be patient-PROMISE!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards