Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: End of the Month. Pls read

You have got to be kidding me!!!! I worked so hard to get Super Member again, and I thought I had it because I only needed $1.13 going into the weekend, and I got several surveys over the past few days, plus paid clicks, the scratch off game and a .50 offer. Now I find out I missed it by pennies, b/c none of the surveys credited in time? Not to mention the MANY my thought counts and give us your 2 cents surveys that never credited. I am so frustrated. Think I'm going to have to take a break from SR. Hope everyone else is having better luck.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by kmmccart75 View Post
    You have got to be kidding me!!!! I worked so hard to get Super Member again, and I thought I had it because I only needed $1.13 going into the weekend, and I got several surveys over the past few days, plus paid clicks, the scratch off game and a .50 offer. Now I find out I missed it by pennies, b/c none of the surveys credited in time? Not to mention the MANY my thought counts and give us your 2 cents surveys that never credited. I am so frustrated. Think I'm going to have to take a break from SR. Hope everyone else is having better luck.
    I'm sorry you feel that way, this has been brought up many times over the last week or so for people who've been scrambling to make it before the 31st. Maybe taking a little break will help.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't make it, I know it can be frustrating.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Theonly credits that were held up were the daily survey credits and that is beyond the control of SR because they are sent by Greenfield who didn't work the beginning of the week. This was mentioned several times as mentioned by the poster above. The Your thought counts and other offers were posting as usual and so you should have recieved credit for those as you normally would have. I'm sorry you missed it by so little.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I'm back to eat some crow...I must have actually squeaked by with stuff posting just under the wire, because I got the SM email! Thanks to both of you for your support, though - I was up too late last night and cranky

And, yes, from reading this thread last night, I realized it was Greenfield taking time off that delayed the credits. I wasn't angry with them (or SR, I know they really try to support their members) I was just frustrated, mostly with myself for thinking I had it when I could have just done another offer or two. I need to visit the Forum more often - I usually only look here when I have a problem so I don't get advance notice on news like this. I miss the contests a lot too. And y'all sure seem like a friendly bunch!

Thanks again, and WOOHOO I was wrong!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am so happy that you were able to make it. I would bet that a statistical analysis would show that members who participate in the forum make a higher amount of money than those that don't lol. Please join us anytime as we have a little something for everyone and it isn't all business. We have alot of fun too. Welcome, congrats and I must say it is awesome to have a member who will "eat crow" and admit her shortfalls when they happen instead of just forgetting it had ever happened.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so frustrated. Think I'm going to have to take a break from SR. Hope everyone else is having better luck.

No!!!! Don't take a break! If you do, you'll be even more upset when your earnings don't increase. Instead of taking a break---Go for it even more! Eventually, it will pay off!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    No!!!! Don't take a break! If you do, you'll be even more upset when your earnings don't increase. Instead of taking a break---Go for it even more! Eventually, it will pay off!
    You're right - and thanks for the If I hadn't checked back, I wouldn't have found out I was all cranky for nothing - that's me eating crow a couple posts up. Here's me now: sunshining!

Good for you!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

You're right - and thanks for the If I hadn't checked back, I wouldn't have found out I was all cranky for nothing - that's me eating crow a couple posts up. Here's me now: sunshining!
    Whoohoo!!! I'm glad you came back AND you made SM!!! it takes a good person to admit to eating crow... See you in the lounge!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

WOOT I am glad you made SM! I know it can sometimes be hard, and tough to make it, One thing i have noticed is that many members try to get more the 1/3 in the first month they try for like $50 so that in months 2 and 3 they need less and can make it before the wire, will this, can this work for everyone no, but it might work for you! again I am glad you made it and please keep coming back to the forum we have a lot of good info to help you with your earnings and your time, as well as the contest, and the fun. I know i would not be as active in SR without this forum its just so much fun its so hard to think that i only just found out about SR and the froum a little over 5 months ago!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.