Thread: Another question..

Default Another question..

...sorry! I've notice with some surveys I am 5 minutes or so into them and then they tell me I suddenly didn't qualify and I don't get the credit - is this normal?
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    ...sorry! I've notice with some surveys I am 5 minutes or so into them and then they tell me I suddenly didn't qualify and I don't get the credit - is this normal?
    In a word, yes. If you haven't seen any product details, your demographics probably didn't fit what they were looking for. Sometimes collecting demographic information and qualifying questions can take several minutes. If you've already started to see specific information about the product/company, then you might be taking the survey too fast, or missed a trick question they put in to make sure you're reading everything (which goes hand in hand with taking surveys too fast).

If you don't qualify for the first survey you get, always press the "try another survey" button, or whatever it says. Sometimes you won't qualify for anything and will get a message saying they have nothing for you today, just try back a few hours later, surveys are being added all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    In a word, yes. If you haven't seen any product details, your demographics probably didn't fit what they were looking for. Sometimes collecting demographic information and qualifying questions can take several minutes. If you've already started to see specific information about the product/company, then you might be taking the survey too fast, or missed a trick question they put in to make sure you're reading everything (which goes hand in hand with taking surveys too fast).

If you don't qualify for the first survey you get, always press the "try another survey" button, or whatever it says. Sometimes you won't qualify for anything and will get a message saying they have nothing for you today, just try back a few hours later, surveys are being added all the time.
    Thank you for all your help!!!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    Yes it is and I know that it might be annoying but it is better than spending 20 minutes on a survey and find out that you don't qualify. Sometimes it seems like I have to try 5 to 10 surveys until I can complete one but I'm not going to complain because I love to see the bump in my account.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards