Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Changes to Redemptions

Not that it will *ever* effect me, but I am assuming that the PayPal cashouts will still be limited to $500 a month total, right?

We leave for our spring break trip on April 1, 2011 so under the new system, I am thinking that I will need to cash out by March 1, right? I have the PayPal debit card that will be fully-loaded with SR funds before I leave and I want to maximize its value.

I really like this idea.....great thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    Not that it will *ever* effect me, but I am assuming that the PayPal cashouts will still be limited to $500 a month total, right?

We leave for our spring break trip on April 1, 2011 so under the new system, I am thinking that I will need to cash out by March 1, right? I have the PayPal debit card that will be fully-loaded with SR funds before I leave and I want to maximize its value.

Correct on all of the above. You will still be limited to a total cashout of $500 a month. And you will want to cash out by February 28 so you get the money on March 31. Or February 15 to get it on March 15 if you want to have it cleared before you leave on April 1.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post

I'm not sure if it applies to the debit card or not, but Paypal also limits you to a max withdrawal of $500 per month.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thank you, Tricia!

I too would rather have more options for the gift cards. I love ******** specifically for that reason. It seems very limited if you are getting rid of everything except 2 gift cards and the paypal option. Also I recommended this to 2 friends recently and they loved the idea of the different gift cards available.
    Last edited by megnick1822; 10-30-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Can anyone tell me what the average cost of using paypal is? Do they take 20% or what is the amount to use them?

Quote Originally Posted by fronisgl View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the average cost of using paypal is? Do they take 20% or what is the amount to use them?
    There is no cost to use Paypal.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

you don't get charged anything with Paypal......if you cash out for $300.....there is $300 in your paypal account for you to use.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    you don't get charged anything with Paypal......if you cash out for $300.....there is $300 in your paypal account for you to use.
    But doesn't Paypal then take out a fee when you transfer the money into your checking account?
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    But doesn't Paypal then take out a fee when you transfer the money into your checking account?
    They don't for me.

But I think that different sorts of accounts do different sorts of things. I've bought on ebay with my pp account, but never sold. I have it directly funded from my checking account (with a card as backup). And I never get charged.
    Sunshine Rewards