I think that PayPal has become our most popular cashout option because people do use it to pay for more of their "every day" stuff now than ever before. We literally have about 5 Walmart and Target cashouts a month and have to make special trips there just to buy the cards. And then because Cindy is in Florida and I am in Indiana, they reject her credit card and we spend hours on the phone with the bank. It's such a mess. Plus then people lose their cards and get mad at us when we can't send them new ones. With Amazon, we can always have gift certificates resent for free. Paypal obviously can't get lost. And we have a special relationship with Disney because of how we buy so many cards with them.

I know that a few of you will miss the other cards, but we will run some specials now and again on ones that are easy to get because we can process them online (like Old Navy and Gap). But I would definitely encourage everyone to check out the PayPal option. We pay the fees on our end so their is no fee to you at all.