Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to Redemptions

I think that PayPal has become our most popular cashout option because people do use it to pay for more of their "every day" stuff now than ever before. We literally have about 5 Walmart and Target cashouts a month and have to make special trips there just to buy the cards. And then because Cindy is in Florida and I am in Indiana, they reject her credit card and we spend hours on the phone with the bank. It's such a mess. Plus then people lose their cards and get mad at us when we can't send them new ones. With Amazon, we can always have gift certificates resent for free. Paypal obviously can't get lost. And we have a special relationship with Disney because of how we buy so many cards with them.

I know that a few of you will miss the other cards, but we will run some specials now and again on ones that are easy to get because we can process them online (like Old Navy and Gap). But I would definitely encourage everyone to check out the PayPal option. We pay the fees on our end so their is no fee to you at all.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I believe most people who use paypal regularly have it linked to their bank accounts, I know I do. That's how I get money into and out of my paypal account, it's linked with my checking account. It's free to do that and it only takes a few days to transfer from paypal to my checking account.

So really doing that you can use it for anything b/c it's the same as cash
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I believe most people who use paypal regularly have it linked to their bank accounts, I know I do. That's how I get money into and out of my paypal account, it's linked with my checking account. It's free to do that and it only takes a few days to transfer from paypal to my checking account.

So really doing that you can use it for anything b/c it's the same as cash
    Thanks, that is great to know! Makes Pay Pal an option that I can use for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    does Old Navy have paypal as a payment option - I guess I haven't noticed that if it does!
    That I'm not sure of, but with Paypal, you can either have them deposit the money to your bank account or spend it via a Paypal debit card.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Now I have to make some decisions............. To get Landry Cards before December or just go with my thought of skipping Rainforest this year and doing a character meal instead. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
    On the other hand I do like the shorter turn around time!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    does Old Navy have paypal as a payment option - I guess I haven't noticed that if it does!
    Not sure, but when I've used paypal as an option I just have it moved over to my checking account, and go from there.

Tricia, love that you're keeping amazon as an option.
    Sunshine Rewards

Can't you also get a PayPal debit card for free that you can use anywhere that takes MasterCard?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for letting us know ahead of time of the changes. I love sunshine rewards, I usually do cash out for Disney cards but this time I believe i'm doing paypal on the 31st of this month. I am treating myself to a nook color. I just cashed out on September 28 for a $500 disney gift card and now 1 month later i have almost enough to pay for half of my nook. I've been trying forever to decided if I wanted the nook or the kindle, so glad I waited now i can get the color nook. Thank you so much Sunshine rewards, without you there is no way I could treat myself to such a great present right before Christmas without feeling guilty.

Sounds good to me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Super Members will also still get special rates on the Amazon and Disney Cards.
    Would that be similar to a couple years ago when Supermembers could get 25 Disney dollars for $24? (That would be a stretch, I know) Or would that be the Disney e-gift card?

A faster turnaround and less work for you all would be a win/win
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059