Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to Redemptions

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    you mean no more of any cards like Old Navy or the restaurant cards? I would like faster processing for Amazon gc or paypal but please don't take away ALL the other cards - generally the only way to justify my love of Old Navy kid clothes to my DH is that I can use gc's so often & I'm earning the money for them rather than spending all of his!
    I never cashout for Disney but know that that is what most people want - or all they want. So in that sense I see the logic here....but would be sad to see the variety of gc's/rewards offered go away because that is one thing that has always appealed to me. But as my voice is in the minority I'll just deal with the changes......
    You could always cash out for Paypal - wait until it shows in your account, trnasfer to your checking/savings account and then use the money in your account to pay for your Old Navy pruchase. Personally, I would put the purchase on a credit card that has benefit and use the money in my checking/saving to pay off the credit card. I had always cashed out for a gift card but once I tried Paypal, I'm hooked. I like that I can transfer the money to my savings account and let it earn interest until I have to use it to pay off something.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Sounds great to me anything to make things run smoother.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I love the idea of faster cashouts and things being more streamlined for you guys but I will miss having the Landry's GC option.

Is there any way that some of the gift cards could be an option only during certain times of the year? Or would this be too much of a pain for you guys?
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    I love the idea of faster cashouts and things being more streamlined for you guys but I will miss having the Landry's GC option.

Is there any way that some of the gift cards could be an option only during certain times of the year? Or would this be too much of a pain for you guys?
    It is possible that we will get set amounts of each card and do them on occasion. Like just get 25 of one type of card and put them up and then when they are gone, they are gone. We'll still have the capability in our system to add cards whenever we want.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It's fine with me

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Totally understandable. I always wondered how you and Cindy could possibly keep up with so many different gift cards. I'm all for the faster turn around time!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

sounds good!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

And the way that the PayPal will work is that if you cash out before the 15th, you will be paid before the 15th of the next month. If you cash out between the 16th and 30th, you will be paid by the 30th of the next month. You could potentially cash out on the 15th AND the 30th of every month so that you would start seeing money roll into your paypal every two weeks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sounds good to me!
    Sunshine Rewards

If I need my Disney gift cards by January 15, when should I cash out? I know with the new redemption it should only take about 4 weeks, but when are the redemptions going to be done? For instance, if they are done on the first of the month then I can probably expect my gift cards by the first of the following month. Or maybe I should ask are the redemptions going to be done around the same time every month? I hope that wasn't too confusing. Just trying to figure out the last possible day I can cash out and still get the gift cards in time.