Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Changes to Redemptions

Quote Originally Posted by tkkerber View Post
    If I need my Disney gift cards by January 15, when should I cash out? I know with the new redemption it should only take about 4 weeks, but when are the redemptions going to be done? For instance, if they are done on the first of the month then I can probably expect my gift cards by the first of the following month. Or maybe I should ask are the redemptions going to be done around the same time every month? I hope that wasn't too confusing. Just trying to figure out the last possible day I can cash out and still get the gift cards in time.
    I would still cash out 6 weeks before your trip because we won't be phasing out the old cards until December 1. Which means we'll still be sending out the old cards the whole month of December. It will be January before we only have Amazon, Paypal, and Disney to deal with.

The other thing is that mail is sllllllloooow from about December 15 until January 5 because of all of the holiday time in there and the extra mail that goes through the post office.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

tricia, will you still be offering the e-gift certificates/cards, such as barnes & noble and home depot?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    And the way that the PayPal will work is that if you cash out before the 15th, you will be paid before the 15th of the next month. If you cash out between the 16th and 30th, you will be paid by the 30th of the next month. You could potentially cash out on the 15th AND the 30th of every month so that you would start seeing money roll into your paypal every two weeks.
    so it's still going to take a month for the paypal cashouts, you'll just have 2 options to get it? If I need my cashout by 12/30, I"ll still need to cash out by 11/30?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    so it's still going to take a month for the paypal cashouts, you'll just have 2 options to get it? If I need my cashout by 12/30, I"ll still need to cash out by 11/30?
    A month at the longest. Right now people who cash out December 1 wouldn't get it until January 31. Now they would get it January 15. So you could cash out on December 15 and get it January 15 instead of having to wait until January 13 to get it. And I actually usually process them a few days before the end of the month as well. Sometimes even a week early. So that is the absolute longest you would have to wait (4 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    tricia, will you still be offering the e-gift certificates/cards, such as barnes & noble and home depot?
    Depending on how things go, the e-gift certificates and cards that we can get in bulk would be the most likely to be the ones that we use for our "specials" each month. Some of them work easier than others. Some of them give us a LOT of problems. Like they won't deliver them to a PO Box (Home Depot) or they will only let us send so many a month, etc. Others are really easy.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It is possible that we will get set amounts of each card and do them on occasion. Like just get 25 of one type of card and put them up and then when they are gone, they are gone. We'll still have the capability in our system to add cards whenever we want.
    Something like this would be perfect!!
    Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Shop View Post
    Something like this would be perfect!!
    I agree!
    Sammielynn

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I LOVE IT! With no vacation on the horizon I am now going in to full debt repayment mode around here. I pay bills on the 1st and 15th of the month. I love that I could start cashing out twice a month and use it to apply to my bills and get things paid off sooner so I can buy DVC LOL! (perspective people...you didn't I was paying off debt just cause I wanna be out of debt did you????)

I haven't used paypal with SR very much because I have always cashed out for Disney. I DO use paypal for alot of other things though, mostly payments for blog posts and such, and I love it because I can just go in and click how much I want and in a few days it is in my checking account. Easy as pie!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, should we start expecting the bi-monthly paypal option on December 1st also? Like if we cash out before Nov 1 we will see it by November 31 and if We cash out by November 31st would we see that on December 15th or 31st? LOL my brain is frying just thinking about the possibilities!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Tricia, should we start expecting the bi-monthly paypal option on December 1st also? Like if we cash out before Nov 1 we will see it by November 31 and if We cash out by November 31st would we see that on December 15th or 31st? LOL my brain is frying just thinking about the possibilities!
    The whole thing will take effect December 1. So December 1-15 PayPal cashouts will be done by January 15.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! Ya know I have been thinking about this and it really has me excited. I had gotten in a rut since my trip started and ended. I didn't really have much to look forward to because I didn't have a trip to plan and cashing out would take a while to recieve so I wanted to have something great in mind to buy before I considered cashing out. Now I feel like I can cash out just because and boost my savings, by little things I might want but wouldn't spend my budget on (through SR of course) or pay off bills. Great idea Tricia! I know it isn't really lessening the cashout time by much but the fact that I can do it so that I can get payout every two weeks or so spurs me to want to be able to have a good cash out each time. Thanks again!!!
    Sunshine Rewards