Thread: Cindy is LEAVING?!?!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Cindy is LEAVING?!?!

Just caught up on my Twitter for the day....and I see that Cindy is leaving?! Did I miss that announcement here?? I read every day (I know I haven't posted but I read every day during my free period - sshhh don't tell!) but missed it here.

Sorry to see you leave, Cindy. I have the PERFECT going away gift for you - a tub of that DELICIOUS olive spread from The Disney Wonder!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Just caught up on my Twitter for the day....and I see that Cindy is leaving?! Did I miss that announcement here?? I read every day (I know I haven't posted but I read every day during my free period - sshhh don't tell!) but missed it here.

Sorry to see you leave, Cindy. I have the PERFECT going away gift for you - a tub of that DELICIOUS olive spread from The Disney Wonder!!
    http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=51617
    Good to see you around here....
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I missed that thread earlier -- unless you click on it you can't see the essential piece of information! So thanks for posting this, Janet.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Ahhhhh, I can't sign in at school so I can't hit NEW POSTS. I only saw Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: and since I can't see the videos at school, I didn't click on it. Darn work gets in the way of the IMPORTANT INFO!!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh I missed tha too. I'm sorry to see Cindy go. She is really going to be missed!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

just read the post. thank you cindy for everything you've done for me personally, and for sunshine rewards. i'm glad we'll still be seeing you around here and wish you all the best in whatever you do.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I hope I have helped all of you in some way and made your experience with SR a bit better. We've had a lot of great laughs and some sad times too. I'm sure whoever takes over for me will strive to get you coupons and deals like I have...albeit, there will only ever be one real Sunshine Mafia Leader.

Will see you all around the forum and on Facebook and Twitter. Make sure you are following me for updates.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.