Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Button Design Contest

How/where do we submit our design? Are we limited to one design? I want to submit mine before I leave for vacation.
    Sunshine Rewards

All good questions!!

1) One entry per person. I definitely need to update that.
    2) No particular colors, but the site is definitely heavy on the yellow and navy blue. I'm okay with any colors really.
    3) There is an email address on the official contest page. I don't want to post it here or it will get spammed. But you can click on the contest link and see the email address to send it to.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

one of each????...yea, I had a brainstorm after I submitted...I knew I would.

Well I did a small one & submitted it.......should we post pics here also??
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Me having to ask this question probably means I shouldn't enter this contest, but I'll go ahead and show my computer ignorance anyways.

Does our design have to be entered in a desktop publishing software....or is there another way we can do it?

Forgive me, but beyond the internet and Word, I'm pretty computer illiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Me having to ask this question probably means I shouldn't enter this contest, but I'll go ahead and show my computer ignorance anyways.

Does our design have to be entered in a desktop publishing software....or is there another way we can do it?

Forgive me, but beyond the internet and Word, I'm pretty computer illiterate.
    i'm wondering the same thing

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

You can submit them however you know how to do them and I will do my best to get them formatted so that they can be printed. The best possible would be a .jpg or .gif. But I'll see what I can do with any others.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks for the answer tricia. i really want to try the contest i'm just not that good when it comes to computers so i'm trying to figure it out as i go.

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Can't wait to see some of the designs that have been submitted!!

Submissions are due by midnight June 15, 2007.
    Members will vote on their favorite design from the time that the submissions
    are posted on the site through midnight on June 24, 2007.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Can't wait to see some of the designs that have been submitted!!
    I'm the same as you and I'm looking forward to wearing mine and meeting fellow sunshiners on my upcoming trip!