Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Fun!!

Default Halloween Fun!!

So who is dressing up and what are you going as?

We're going to a party tonight and decided to dress up as the people who are hosting the party. LOL! I'm still considering whether to wear a "Hello, my name is Shelli" tag or to print off a copy of the picture that we are imitating and make it into a button to wear.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i'm not dressing up (i'm halfway to bronchitis and it's cold here) but DD13 is going as a 50's girl. poodle skirt and blouse, sweater and ponytail with bandana tied around it. we're ToT with friends, then going to the high school marching band's halloween party.

Nada.
    I just got back from Walgreens. Had to buy a bunch of candy, since my dh dug into my first bag. I live on Main street U.S.A. and I get hid hard. One year I counted 560 kids. I don't think it ever declines. What cracks me up is seeing some of my classmates come with grandkids. I guess I am getting old.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We had a party last weekend. I went as a witch (how appropriate ) and DH went as the Care taker from the Haunted Mansion. It was my Disney Club party so everyone knew immediately who he was.

Last year we had the most kids we've ever had in 25 years that we have lived here . 21 One year we had 7.

I did buy a big bag of candy but made sure it is what DH likes. He'll get the leftovers.

Happy Halloween!!!

I am SUPERWOMAN!!!

Jennifer -

I was a pirate.
    Sammielynn

DS (9 1/2) is going as a pirate and DD (6) is going as Cinderella.

First we are heading to Grammie and Popou's to trick-or-treat in their BIG neighborhood. Hoping the kids will make it as far as great grandma's house and take a rest! After we could do their city's Halloween costume parade - rumor has it that brings even more candy!

Then, the 45 minute drive back home...

We might get about a dozen kids and there maybe 6-8 houses handing out treats in our neighborhood. The couple across the street always hands out chips and the couple on the corner decorates their entire garage up and has little games. Even though it's a only a few houses, it's a novelty for us because our city's TrT is at night. DH and I always had afternoon TrT in the places we grew up.
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

I dressed up a couple of weekends ago for a party. First time I have dressed up in years!!! I was Minnie Mouse.

Right now my husband and daughter are involved in tech for the show Dracula for a local theatre group that we are very involved with. The show opened yesterday. So tonight I will be at the show helping in concessions and watching the show. anyone in the RI, eastern CT or southern Mass area interested in doing something different with your Halloween night come check out the show:

http://swampmeadow.org/
    Sunshine Rewards

We ended up winning the prize for most original costume! Poor Kevin had to wear a skull cap all night to look bald. I had on a brunette wig, which was pretty funny for me. The couple that we dressed up as thought it was hilarious.

Now today the kids get their chance. Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place and Mitchie from Camp Rock. Trick or treating is over at 8 and the Steelers play soon after!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You look great Jennifer!!!