Thread: I hate being patient...

Default I hate being patient...

So, I'm waiting for my order from dell to show up as pending and it hasn't yet. Ok I know you need to wait a while and I just put the order in on Monday night but The wait is killing me.

Does this officially make me addicted to SR?

I guess it wouldn't be so bad but I need $45 to keep my SM status. Here's to hoping!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    So, I'm waiting for my order from dell to show up as pending and it hasn't yet. Ok I know you need to wait a while and I just put the order in on Monday night but The wait is killing me.

Does this officially make me addicted to SR?

I guess it wouldn't be so bad but I need $45 to keep my SM status. Here's to hoping!
    I think what mindset everyone on here needs to get is basically, this is all free money, and hopefully you will get it soon (or even get it period with the way things seem to have been going), but the longer it takes to get it, the longer it will be in your account, and then all of a sudden, you'll have a whole bunch. In the meantime, do some offers and surveys, and you'll keep your SM status, its pretty easy to do.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

And don't forget, you have all next month to work on your SM status!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I think what mindset everyone on here needs to get is basically, this is all free money, and hopefully you will get it soon (or even get it period with the way things seem to have been going), but the longer it takes to get it, the longer it will be in your account, and then all of a sudden, you'll have a whole bunch. In the meantime, do some offers and surveys, and you'll keep your SM status, its pretty easy to do.
    I know....this is a great thing, and truly making it affordable to take my kids back to Disneyworld. I'm just not very good at waiting...
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

None of us are good at having to wait. We all like to know whats under the tree still. Some of us just don't admit it.

Kim

I know the feeling - I'm waiting for 2 shopping credits to come in!! I keep checking my account summary to see if they have posted - I won't actually get the credits until after December 15th (I'm not a SM - so I have to wait 21 days ).

But Sunshine Cindy is right - it is free money and it's stuff I would have bought anyways so it's nice to be able to get rewarded for doing something I was going to do anyway!!

But the waiting is killing me!!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I order alot from Dell, they are usally about a week on the dot, but always credit well, I've only had to do one TT, and that was my fault before I "learned" how to shop (used external coupon & had something in cart). Of course the one I screw up was the laptop!!! But the coupon savings was over $300, so had to do that

But that being said, be prepared to maybe wait longer due to all the Black Friday shopping etc.

Have you been doing SM surveys? That will help to get to SM next quarter too.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards