Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Challenge: November 2010

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Survey Challenge: November 2010

Well I think I aimed a tad too high for October and November I have a business trip to Baton Rouge for a week then I'll have the puppies home the next week and Thanksgiving in San Antonio. I think I'm going to aim for 70 surveys vs. 90 last month.

What is your goal going to be? Did anyone see the latest offer on the survey challenge in last month's thread?
    Sunshine Rewards

With thanksgiving and an all weekend Girl Scout Leadership training seminare, I'm worried to go for my 90 that I did in October. But I do still have my Disney Fund to build......so I"m going for 90 again!! Gotta work work work!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I really think I could do 90 but I think I want to aim for 80 this month. I'm at 62 right now for October.
    Sammielynn

Oh, did I fall WAAAAYYY short of my goal for October. It was my own fault since I "fell off the wagon". Once I go a few days without trying for any, it is SO hard to plop myself back on the computer and start trying again.

On the bright side (for now), I am not currently training anyone at work so I can use my down time at work to keep trying the surveys. I am really going to start applying myself a little more. I *really* want to cash out on February 28 (to PayPal) so that I can have the money by March 31. I need a total of $700 and so I need to earn over $200 in the next 3 months! YIKES!!!

So, my survey goal for November is going to be....75! It should be 90 since I shoot for 3/day=$2/day, but I just want to actually make the goal this month.

Ok, here's a "silly" question...

Since Monday is November 1, are we counting the Greenfield Surveys from Friday, Saturday and Sunday as OCTOBER surveys (since that's when we took them) or NOVEMBER surveys (since that's when they will credit)?

On my spreadsheet, they are OCTOBER surveys, but I'm guessing that they aren't considered "official" until they credit.

What's the ruling?

Right now, I'm at 78/90 for October, so I'm going to set the bar at 80 in November for myself.

I just keep missing 90 by "that much"
    85 in September was my best survey month ever.

Yep, I think with Thanksgiving and all, 80 will be a push - but I'll aim for it!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

I fell way short of my goal too. I am going for 80 again this month and since I will have more days to do it, I'm sure I can make it!
    Claudia

I'm going to set a goal of 50. If I stay on the bandwagon all month I think I can accomplish that.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    Ok, here's a "silly" question...

Since Monday is November 1, are we counting the Greenfield Surveys from Friday, Saturday and Sunday as OCTOBER surveys (since that's when we took them) or NOVEMBER surveys (since that's when they will credit)?

On my spreadsheet, they are OCTOBER surveys, but I'm guessing that they aren't considered "official" until they credit.

What's the ruling?
    I always count mine when I take them, not when they credit (unless they don't credit at all then I just scratch them out).

This will be my first challenge month and I'm going big - I'm shooting for 90!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Last month's goal was 90. I just counted 111 (to my surprise). I will try to get 115 for November. It was really tough (but fun as well) so I want to give it a shot.
    Last edited by happymom; 10-31-2010 at 02:28 PM.