Thread: Vista Print Great Customer Service

Default Vista Print Great Customer Service

I just got off the phone with Vista Print. I received my order for the free holiday cards (plus I added to the order) the other day and the order was not correct. There was a spelling error that did not show up on the website but was printed on the cards.

I bought the cards to use for our company employee Christmas Gifts. We pass them out with the next to the last paycheck before Christmas which will be December 14th. Talk about panic.

They have great customer service. I explained my problem to Christopher, and he researched my order and saw how the mistake was made. He told me that they would credit my account and that I could just re-order. Since I had ordered on Nov 14th, shipping was estimated at 21 days. I knew if I re-ordered I would never get them on time plus I would lose my SR rewards. I mentioned my concerns about receiving them ontime to Christopher.

He spoke to his supervisor and they will reprint my cards correctly and shipping them priority mail so I will have them when I need them at no additional charge.

It's really nice to see a company that will work with you when there is a problem. I have ordered a few times from Vista Print. With this kind of customer service, they will be sure to keep my business and I will recommend them to others.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much for posting this, Kathie. I was beginning to lose faith in our merchants this holiday season!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I agree, it's always nice to know that they try to please and make it right!
    I'm glad he took care of it for you.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Kathie - so glad to hear they're going to make things right for you! I ordered my cards last Friday (day after Thanksgiving) and I paid for the priority/express shipping because I wanted them in time for a business trip I'm taking on Sunday (hoping to fill 'em out on the plane!). I just received my cards today and they're FABULOUS! I'm absolutely thrilled. I've been bragging about their speediness and I'll certainly be recommending them to my friends and family. So, if it's any consolation, being that you're right next to me in RI, I'm betting you'll get your fixed cards by the middle of next week. Good luck!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Vistaprint is very good! I also ordered my cards last week. I didn't pay for the priority shipping though and I still got my customized cards within a week!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this, Kathie. I was beginning to lose faith in our merchants this holiday season!
    I just kept asking Christopher "How can you help me?" And he did!!!

Sometimes as a business owner, you only hear the bad stuff. Try running a restaurant. Most people only talk to you when they have a complaint, and then they are screaming at you. When customers do tell you how great everything was or compliment your staff.......it makes it all worth it.

Yes, VistaPrint is a great company. I wouldn't have ordered through them at all if it weren't for SunshineRewards and the specials deal/cash back/offers on orders.

YOU Tricia deserve thanks too. Thanks for watching our backs, for getting good companies, and for running an honest site! With all the brew-ha-ha from the coffee place (no names please ) I figured people ought to know that there are good companies out there too.

I filled out a survey from VistaPrint Customer Support about the service, but I think I might just send them an email. I bet they need to hear it too!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards