Thread: Sephora VIB's....

Default Sephora VIB's....

Anyone here one? I'm within $20 of reaching it if I do that by 11/8/10. The perks look like it might be worth getting some things that I was holding off on, but what is your experience?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm a VIB - no shocker there right? I really have no idea what my perks are other than I get about 2 emails a week about something from Sephora, 10% off coupons every now and then, and pretty darn good samples from time to time. Since you are only $20 away you should buy some of the Urban Decay eye primer in the professional packaging and give it a try.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not but if I was only $20 away from an extra perk - I'd find a way to spend it!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Picked up my BFF's xmas present and a tube of Supergoop for my cruise .
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I need to order more of the Urban Decay Primer myself!

You know what is funny? Kids get so excited with the toy catalogs come in November. I get excited when the Sephora one comes. I literally sit and go through it page by page with a highlighter and pick out everything I like and then leave it on the counter for Kevin!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I really really want the new lash stash but I need to use up all the little mascaras I have in my makeup drawer! I have like 4 Benefit Bad Gal mascaras with Beauty Insider on the outside so I got those somehow through their program. Good thing I love that mascara!
    Sunshine Rewards