Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's SR e-mail and Pinecone

Default Today's SR e-mail and Pinecone

Today's e-mail included a link to join Pinecone Research. I was wondering if this is only for SR members or if I could forward it to a friend who doesn't belong to SR. I am already a member of Pinecone and now my friend wants to join, but neither one of us has come across a banner for him to join. Thanks for any help anyone can give me!
    Robin

What is Pinecone Research and how does it work, if i may ask, i had never heard of it before...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    What is Pinecone Research and how does it work, if i may ask, i had never heard of it before...
    It's a survey company. They pay $3 a survey, it's pretty cool.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have actually always made $5 at least on each survey. I have made about $15 in the last six months though because they don't send out that frequent invitations to complete surveys. It is easy money but not something that is going to make you a fortune initially.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I have actually always made $5 at least on each survey. I have made about $15 in the last six months though because they don't send out that frequent invitations to complete surveys. It is easy money but not something that is going to make you a fortune initially.
    I think they dropped it to $3 for new people.

Bryan, they were looking for guys in your age bracket earlier this year, so I'd sign up if I were you.

Yeah, I was disappointed to learn they had dropped it to $3. I had been a member before we moved to Hawaii, but they don't ship to Hawaii, so I never got to participate and they eventually dropped me. I recently was able to sign back up and saw the drop in pay. I have been getting more surveys than I did way back when, though! And, I love that they will send it to my PayPal instead of having to wait for a check to come in the mail.

Oh, and you also get to try out free samples from time to time. They send you a product to try, you try it for a week and fill out a second survey and get paid for it, too! I recently had a product and got $6 total for trying it out.
    Last edited by Riyaa; 11-29-2007 at 06:25 PM. Reason: added to my post
    Andrea

Talking

They are my favorite survery company. The surveys are usually quick and easy. I get a survey every couple of weeks. I signed up way back then and get $5/survey. They deposit right into my paypal accout too a day or two after I complete surveys too.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    Today's e-mail included a link to join Pinecone Research. I was wondering if this is only for SR members or if I could forward it to a friend who doesn't belong to SR. I am already a member of Pinecone and now my friend wants to join, but neither one of us has come across a banner for him to join. Thanks for any help anyone can give me!
    I am not sure how it tracks -> ie is it a deal b/n SR and Pinecone to get new members or if its a public thing. I'd see if Tricia responds and then forward to your friend if she says its ok.

I think the $3 a survey is fairly recent. For a while they were at $2 a survey and no one was doing them so they went up a $1 for the new members. Not sure if they will ever go back to $5 or not but I'd go a head and sign up now since it doesn't come up very often.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did not get that email. I want to join - will it get posted on the sight somewhere?
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by susanowen27 View Post
    I did not get that email. I want to join - will it get posted on the sight somewhere?
    I don't think it can be incentivized, which is why Tricia put it in an e-mail.