Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's SR e-mail and Pinecone

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by susanowen27 View Post
    I did not get that email. I want to join - will it get posted on the sight somewhere?
    Since it was not a paid email it probably will not get posted in the paid emails link on the SR site.

I am not sure which email provider you use but you might want to add SR to your address book so that you do not miss any more emails from them. If you use Yahoo you might want to consider switching emails for your main SR account.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I clicked through the link and filled out the page to see if I could join. According to the site, it will let me know in a few days via e-mail if I have been chosen to be a participant. I'm kind of hoping so, but I'll have to see. Sometimes being older can be an advantage, but not always.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been doing Pinecone for a couple of years and am at the 5.00 rate. I elected to keep getting checks and I just counted the stubs for this year and I'm at 260.00 with 2 surveys sitting in my email box waiting to get done this evening. It is a good company to do surveys for.
    Sunshine Rewards

You can absolutely forward it to a friend. I have the link in my blog as well for those who missed it.

http://www.helpingmomsconnect.com/blogs
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You can absolutely forward it to a friend. I have the link in my blog as well for those who missed it.
    Thanks Tricia- you're the best! My friend and I were just talking about Pinecone yesterday and how hard it is to find a link to join, then today you come from out of the blue and solve the problem. It's like you can read my mind!
    Robin

IPineCone!! I've gotten quite a bit of surveys through them. Not too long ago, it had my son and I take one on one of his fave drinks, not gonna say which, but like a week or two later, he got two full size boxes to try out, and he was SOOOO excited. lol and then of course we got a follow up survey. Love them!

Thank you Tricia! I just signed up - hopefully I will qualify! You are the best!

Tricia
    SunshineRewards

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    It's like you can read my mind!
    Ah....if only I could figure out how to do that with SunshineGuy. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i already belong to pinecone, i do get about 6 surveys a month and sometimes you get a little suprise from them.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I've been a membe for 3 yrs and average about one a month and it's always been $5 for me. I still opt for the check though to be mailed to me.

APril
    Sunshine Rewards

11. Bookmarks