Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Today's SR e-mail and Pinecone

I just got word that they are going to be closing this very soon. Probably today. So get in now if you want to get in.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i've been doing pinecone since late April/early May @ $5/survey

would've had more, recently found the surveys have been filtered into my bulk mail folder

still, have made close to $100, more money for the mouse
    Sunshine Rewards

I have been waiting to sign up for Pinecone and did through the email. Thanks SR!

I love Pinecone. I have been doing it for about a year and was able to get in at the $5 rate. It is really cool to get some of the things in the mail. My UPS guy thoughtI was nuts! But once I explained it to him he kinda got. So I am gonna foward this on to him and his wife! Thanks Tricia!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I love Pinecone Research!! It is always nice to get their $5 checks every now and then and their surveys are good. They are not too long and I really like testing out the new products. Very cool company!
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

I applied a couple of days ago. Hope I am accepted!
    Sunshine Rewards

I applied a few months ago, was accepted and then found out I do not qualify because my DH works in consumer goods. I was so bummed!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Has anyone who just applied gotten an e-mail from Pinecone yet? I'm still waiting.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Has anyone who just applied gotten an e-mail from Pinecone yet? I'm still waiting.
    I know when I signed up back in April, it took over a week to get the welcome e-mail. And then it took over a week to get my first survey. Good luck!

I can't remember how long ago it was that I joined, but I do remember it taking at least a week to get the confirmation- so don't give up hope just yet! Also, sometimes you'll probably go through dry spells where you don't get any surveys, then they will pick up again. I'm sure it all depends on your demographics vs what is available. I didn't seem to get any for awhile and now I've had 4 in the last month. I got in when it was $5 a survey, but even at $3 a survey it's great. The surveys are usually pretty short and you get to test some new products! Good luck to all!
    Sunshine Rewards